Antica Barbieria Colla is one of the most renowned barbershops in Europe, having premium quality products. They are making shaving cream in Italy since 1904.
Almond Oil Shaving Cream is a premium and artisanal beauty product. It is prepared according to the formula bequeathed by Colla to Bompieri in 1945.
It is well-known for its grandeur, and its Italian and global customers highly endorse it. It is a top-rated and long-lasting go-to shave cream.
This shaving cream comes in a small container that you can use to load your shaving brush. It is a superior quality product with excellent moisturizing properties. The shaving cream has a subtle fresh fragrance of almond oil.
It is applied to the face before shaving to soften the beard hair and skin.
How to use it?
- To prepare the foam, soak the brush in warm water.
- Pour a spoonful of the cream into a bowl and swirl with the hot brush.
- Apply it on the face after the brush has been immersed in foam.
- Create a thick lather with circular movements and then start shaving.
The rich lather softens the stubble before shaving.
Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate.
It is available in a 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) tub at a price of approximately 55 Euros ($62).
- Keeps the skin healthy and strengthens the beard hairs.
- Minimizes discomfort and itchiness after shaving.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin due to mild ingredients.
- Provides lush lather for a close shave without cuts and nicks.
- Aloe vera and Almond Oil are major constituents of this product. Almond oil moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin, while Aloe provides comfort and freshness to the skin.
- It is also enriched with vegetable fats (unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats) and refined coconut oil.
- It prevents razor bumps after shaving.
The thick lather creates a protective layer between your skin and the razor. It lathers quickly and effortlessly against the skin. It relaxes the skin and prepares it for the razor to glide smoothly across the face. It nourishes and hydrates your skin with natural oils.
It has an authentic and fresh bitter almond aroma.
It only requires a spoonful size of an almond to make heaps of creamy and rich froth. The foaming bowl is sufficient for around three strokes. The cream tub would last several months with daily use.
The only downside is the steep price for the quantity you get. It is recommended product for novices or seasoned customers. You would not need any other after-shave product when you use this cream.
The product has received many positive reviews from the customers. Though expensive, it offers good value for money.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If the contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
View this product on the website of Antica Barbieria Colla: