How boring has shaving become? Has it become something you do just because you have to?
That seems to be the case for most of us. However, once I show you how to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil, you’ll rekindle that childhood joy you got when you first started shaving.
We have become tired of the cuts and bruises.
We have become tired of the irritated skin.
As a result, we have become tired of dreading our morning shave that leaves us in pain for the rest of the day.
Learning how to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil is the answer to your prayers.
In this article, I’ll provide a Truefitt and Hill preshave oil review and, seeing as it’s almost Christmas, you might even want to get yourself a Truefitt and Hill gift set by the end of this.
I’ll start with the most common question, how do you use preshave oil, and then move on to teaching how to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil along with all its benefits.
How do you use preshave oil?
First, you might be wondering what is preshave oil? The obvious clue is in the name.
It is the oil you apply onto your face before applying shaving cream – you read that right, the preshave oil goes on first, followed by shaving gel or cream before you finally move on to shaving.
You need to follow these steps to properly use preshave oil:
- Pre-soaking: Make sure to thoroughly wash your face to soften your facial skin and open your pores. Your beard should be pre-soaked in warm water.
- Apply preshave oil: Take about 3 drops of the preshave oil onto your palms and massage it into your skin and facial hair. Make sure to continuously rub in an up and down motion to raise the hair follicles.
This makes it much easier to shave. Keep reading to the ‘How to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil?’ section where I tell you about the benefits of this amazing preshave oil.
- Apply shaving foam/cream: Apply either shaving cream, foam, or gel on top of the preshave oil. Shaving cream tends to have better results for sensitive skin. This step is key to preventing skin burn.
- Use proper shaving technique: This is when you can finally shave. Make sure you follow the grain and go with it instead of against it. I have written a few detailed articles on shaving, which I highly recommend you have a look at after this. Also, ensure to use a clean, fresh razor or constantly switch the blades in your safety razor.
- Aftershave care: Shaving isn’t the final step, although many people think it is. You need to have good aftershave hygiene as well. This includes properly washing your face with cold water to close your pores and using good aftershave oil.
How to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil?
Truefitt and Hill products are amazing and have been engineered with great care to give you the best value for your money.
To use the Truefitt and Hill preshave oil, you have to dampen your skin with warm water before using a few drops to massage your face with it. The water on the skin will help dilute the concentrated oil and help spread it more evenly without harming it.
Use the oil in the second step of your daily shaving routine, which is the step after pre-soak, as mentioned above.
While I may have answered the question of how to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil, you might be wondering, what are the benefits of Truefitt and Hill preshave oil?
It is packed with amazing ingredients designed to help your skin feel and look its best. So, let’s take a look at what these ingredients are.
What are the benefits of Truefitt and Hill preshave oil?
While the answer to how to use Truefitt and Hill preshave oil is simple, the answer to why you should use it is very impressive.
To help you understand its benefits, I’ve listed some of the oil’s main ingredients and why it is essential that a preshave oil must have them:
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower): Sunflower seed oil is 60% linoleic acid which helps to soothe, strengthen and replenish the skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: It acts as a protective barrier to help the razor move smoothly along the skin.
- Persea Gratissima: This helps preserve skin moisture while being rich in natural antioxidants such as A, C, D, and E.
- Aloe Barbadenssis: This helps to fight aging, reduce acne and help wounds to heal faster.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis: This ingredient helps reduce dark under-eye circles, fight acne and reverse skin damage from the sun.
- Glyceryl Oleate: This helps to increase skin elasticity and reduce skin roughness.
- Tocopherol: This is a powerful antioxidant that helps to lower skin damage from sun rays.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia: This ingredient has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to provide spot treatment for acne.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit): This ingredient helps to fight germs, tighten and strengthen your skin and reduce facial scarring.
With all of these benefits packed into one preshave oil, not only will you improve how you shave, but you will also drastically improve the quality of your skin over time as you continue to apply these ingredients on your face every day.
Applying preshave oil is an essential step that must be included in your shaving routine. I’ve listed out the steps in order from start to finish to help you learn the correct way to do so.
If you are looking for a preshave oil to use, you cannot go wrong with the Truefitt and Hill preshave oil. If you have ever been interested in purchasing any Truefitt and Hill products or a Truefitt and Hill gift set this Christmas, I do recommend it, especially because of the amazing benefits you will get to experience from their ingredients.